What better way to get on track in the new year than to focus on your marketing activities? And you know it doesn’t matter if you’re a one man band or part of a really large organisation because the same principles apply.
- Does your target market really know what you do?
- Are you using the best techniques to attract and hook potential new customers, both on and offline?
- And are you in the forefront of your existing customers’ minds when they next require your services?
- Can you see the direct correlation between your marketing activity and the impact on your bottom line?
If you can’t say a resounding ‘yes’ to these questions, join us for breakfast on 27th February. Two and a half hours out of your day, could mean the difference between an ‘okay’ year and a really successful one.
OUR AMAZING SPEAKERS …
We have two great speakers who will be sharing their knowledge and expertise; Jeremy Silverstone owner of Purple Marketing and Robin Gay from Walt Disney.
Jeremy is a brand and marketing specialist with over 25 experience of delivering a positive ROI for a wide range of organisations. Jeremy’s career began on client side, where he rose through the marketing ranks at Cunard and Ever Ready to reach National Marketing Manager at Ladbrokes Racing, where his responsibilities covered the introduction of video coverage of racing into betting shops and the development of non-horseracing betting, particularly on football. Over the next 18 years, Jeremy ran four advertising & design agencies, rising from Account Manager to Managing Director, and handling some of the UK’s premier brands along the way. As a qualified writer and designer, and a brand and marketing consultant, Jeremy now helps SMEs to understand:
- How to develop compelling propositions that will make them stand out from the competition and engage their audiences
- How to identify and reach their most profitable prospects
- How to reactivate lapsed clients
- How to increase the value of existing clients
- How to motivate employees to optimise their productivity and maximise retention rates
- How to raise their profile, increase revenue and maximise profitability.
Robin is a brand & business growth professional with a specialism in marketing within media. He has worked in an array of industries for over 25 years, covering financial services, utilities, government and media. Working on client and agency side has given him a broad perspective of managing brands and ensuring that marketing activities and brand development focuses on revenue generation. He has worked with brands such as Norwich Union, American Express, Thames Water, Virgin Media and Penguin. For almost 10 years he has worked as a marketing and brand specialist at The Walt Disney Company, first helping to drive key TV-driven kids brands such as Power Rangers and Hannah Montana and more recently is focused on driving EMEA strategy for the world’s No.1 character merchandise brand, Mickey Mouse, alongside Winnie The Pooh, Minnie Mouse and Disney Fairies. Since recession times, Robin’s primary focus has to deliver strategies and directly deliver revenues against key promotional activities by ensuring full alignment in product development teams, marketing, PR and retail.
I always come away feeling very inspired from talking to each of them so I’m very excited that they’re coming along to divulge some of their marketing essentials that we all need to bear in mind when targeting our customers during 2013.