If you’re a business owner wanting to develop your skills with a like minded group of people, the Business Olympics is the right place for you. We recognise that your time is valuable so we meet on a quarterly basis for two and a half hours at the beginning of the day to enjoy a delicious breakfast while we network and learn some new skills to make us the best we possibly can be. You can be back in the office before 11am feeling energised and ready to tackle whatever the day may hold for you with the knowledge that you also have a kitbag full of new skills to try out.
Our sessions are fun, as we think that’s the best way to absorb new information. Jane starts the day with some activities that get your minds limbered up and then passes onto a speaker who will give you some great hints and tips to make the most out of your business. The session finishes with a discussion of how you can take the new learning into your own business so that it can be even better than it already is.
I’m delighted to announce that Martyn Gerrard, Chairman of the family estate agents of the same name, has agreed to be our guest speaker at the next Business Olympics on 14th May. Having started out in 1964 in Whetstone, they now have ten offices and sell over 1200 properties a year. Martyn will be sharing his tips on how to grow your business into an award winning success. He is a real believer that ‘people matter’ and we’re really excited that he is going to come along and share his knowledge with us. I invited Martyn to join us as I feel that I have been seeing more and more of the Martyn Gerrard estate agency boards around the area especially after their recent rebranding. And since our last session was about the way we market outselves, I felt it would be a really good fit. You might be also interested to know that the Martyn Gerrard strap line is ‘where integrity counts’. When you think of our stereo typical view of estate agents, I’m sure you will agree that it will be good to hear how the team bring their strap line to life in everything they do.
This event has so many benefits, here are just ten off the top of my head:
- it provides you with ideas, tools and techniques that you can implement as soon as you get back to the work place
- the speakers are masters of their field
- attendees tell us they go away buzzing with new ideas
- you meet other like-minded forward thinking business people in North London
- it facilitates the learning of skills that are usually only provided to big business, but you get it all at a fraction of the cost
- it creates a space for you to share workplace issues and get advice from your peers around the table
- as numbers are limited, we have great discussions where we learn from one another as well as the speakers
- we provide you with a certificate of attendance, so that the session can also be used as part of your C.P.D.
- the yummy breaksfast gives you energy for the rest of the day
- it’s held in a great facility in Building 3 at the North London Business Park with lots of free parking – but make sure you get a permit from reception
If you’d like to find out more, just get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on +44 20 8361 0021.